In life, as it is in Fashion, it is important to go not where we are right now, but towards the direction of where change is going.
The House of Dolcezza has officially announced a new ready-to-wear collection that supports both new and well-known artists from around the world. Designed for the lifestyle of a modern woman, each unique print within the collection carries the personality and identity of its creators.
A North American based company of contemporary related separates and accessories. They emphasize strong fashion statements through styling, natural fabrics in very selective pattern and prints as well as trim details. Designed in Montréal and manufactured in Europe, Dolcezza clothing can be found in the finest stores and boutiques across Canada, the United States and many European countries. And coming soon to the Middle East! Something to look forward to.
Designed for the real woman, the Dolcezza collection offers a refined look without compromise. Made mostly of natural and breathable fibers, their garments are comfortable with a great fit. Going beyond sophisticated prints and details, the brand has become a platform in itself for artists and art. A label where art and fashion converge.
Using the printing process expertise of its research department, unique prints are created from the works of New Upcoming Artists from around the world. Each print carries the personality and identity of its creators. It is an undeniable source of inspiration that allows their design team to create a new and distinctive style. A Fusion of all things modern and inspiring. Art is an undeniable source of inspiration that has allowed Dolcezza’s design team to create a ready-to-wear collection that offers a fresh and distinctive style. The collaboration with artists brings a a new language of art and fashion to the market, and offers a new and fresh avenue for emerging artists to showcase their work on a global scale.
The collection was launched on Sept. 1st 2021.
The artists chosen for Dolcezza’s Simply Art collection will surprise you as much by the diversity of their work as by by their countries of origin.
Meet the 12 artists selected:
- Abstract layers by Christine Lara from Miami Florida
- Blue mood by Başak Erarslan from Turkey
- Silent Mood & Art makes you Happy by Anna Flores from Germany
4. Blessing with rings Merav Sudaey from Israel
- Still life by Pol Ledent from Belgium
- ArtyDog by Romina De Gregorio from Belgium
- Golden Ratio by Gina Startup from Hudson Valley in NY
- Double 00 by Maureen Brouillette
- Metal work by Carol Nelson from Denver, Colorado
- After midnight by Margaret Glew from Toronto, Canada
- Papers by Carol Leigh from Whidbey Island
- Bribes by Nathalie Migneault from Quebec.
Truly, a representation of the future of fashion.